Certificate IV tae
We offer 5 different programs that will allow you to graduate with your TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training & Assessment.
Why five different options to complete the same qualification?
It’s because we know one size does not fit all. We are passionate about this qualification, and we know that our students will get the most out of their learning experience with us if their course is tailored to suit their needs.
Here’s a snapshot of the different options we offer for your TAE40116 Certificate IV TAE journey;
- Our standard online program, is offered via full coursework with unlimited support from our trainers via phone, email and video call.
- Our RPL and Credit Transfer program, with the same available support as the standard online program; however, if you have scope for Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) and Credit Transfer (CT), we’ll factor this in and create an individual program that caters to your prior experience.
- Our Lite program, offered via full coursework but with email support only. This is a low fee option perfect for those who wish to work independently through their program and don’t require significant support from our trainers.
- Our Zoom Programs ( 1 Block and 3 Block); The benefits of both face to face and online delivery all in one! We offer two different options to suit your schedule.
- From time to time, we offer Face to Face programs in Adelaide, SA and Sorrell, TAS; please call us on 1300 141 994 if either of these locations is of interest to you.